Fri, 02/11/2012 - 12:30
Deutsche Bank has launched an app-based fund solution that provides access to its fund administration services as well as award-winning research and analytical tools in one place via the Bank’s Autobahn App Market.
The Autobahn App Market not only consolidates hedge funds, fund of funds and private equity applications in a single sign-on, intuitive environment, it also gives alternative investment managers access to the full resources of Deutsche Bank, including industry research, analytic tools and customised reporting included in the existing package.
The Autobahn App Market is a web-based distribution channel that to date contains more than 150 Apps. The Autobahn App Market contains valuable information and tools for fund managers such as charting, market research database, commentary, industry calendars, filter/search engines and much more. In addition to the wide range of research and reporting capabilities, the Autobahn App Market includes a comprehensive workflow module which provides fund managers the ability to track status of trading and key operational processes.
Core Apps for Alternatives Managers include:
▪ Hedge Fund Administration Reporting – Provides dynamic access to fund administration reports for hedge fund managers. Reports and capabilities include: profit and loss attribution, portfolio exposure, current/historical fund accounting, data grids, pivot, exporting functionality and more.
▪ Investor Reporting –Dynamic access to all investor reporting for hedge funds and fund of hedge funds, including investor statements, capital activity and holdings reports, NAV and other investor level reports.
▪ Private Equity Reporting – Closed ended fund structures gain online dynamic reporting access includes real-time transparency reporting, 4-level drill down from portfolio to investor level of detail.
▪ Trade Order Management – Provides on-line trade order execution for fund of hedge fund transactions, including real-time workflow, online subscription and redemption requests, online and document record keeping.
▪ Form PF Tool – Responding to the demands of today's risk-related regulatory requirements as well as industry best practices, this app allows clients to review and submit their Form PF filing electronically with the SEC.
Mike Hughes, Global Head of Fund Services, Deutsche Bank, says: “We are very pleased to now offer a powerful fund administration solution coupled with award-winning research and banking tools on a single sign-on technology platform. Our fund administration clients can now leverage the resources of a global bank that is known for its research, analytics, trading and cash management platforms."
Don Dempster, President & Founder, DLK Investment Management, says: “A demonstration speaks 1,000 words for this platform. Our investment and research team was nothing but impressed with the capabilities and wealth of information that can now be leveraged when becoming a client of Deutsche Bank's Fund Services team."
Wed 02/09/2015 - 11:57
Wed 02/09/2015 - 07:36
Thu 20/08/2015 - 15:14
Tue 18/08/2015 - 13:41
Wed 02/09/2015 - 07:36
Wed 19/08/2015 - 14:25
Tue 11/08/2015 - 13:13
Wed, 02/Sep/2015 - 12:03
Wed, 02/Sep/2015 - 11:57
Wed, 02/Sep/2015 - 07:54
Wed, 02/Sep/2015 - 07:50
Wed, 02/Sep/2015 - 07:36
Wed, 02/Sep/2015 - 07:34