Thu, 08/11/2012 - 16:17
NYSE Euronext has announced the 2013 holiday calendar and early closing dates for its European markets.
NYSE Euronext’s European cash markets, including NYSE Arca Europe and SmartPool Trading, and its derivatives markets will be open Monday to Friday through 2013 except on the following days:
• Tuesday 1 January 2013 (New Year’s Day)
• Friday 29 March 2013 (Good Friday)
• Monday 1 April 2013 (Easter Monday)
• Wednesday 1 May 2013 (Labour Day) [On Wednesday 1 May 2013, certain London market contracts will however be available for trading, i.e. interest rate products, UK-based commodity contracts and those equity derivatives for which the underlying stocks are available for trading.]
• Wednesday 25 December 2013 (Christmas Day)
• Thursday 26 December 2013 (Boxing Day)
On Tuesday 24 December 2013 and Tuesday 31 December 2013 trading on the cash markets will close at 14:00 CET. In line with the underlying cash markets, contracts on the Derivatives market will commence closing at midday.
On 6 May, 27 May and 26 August 2013, which are public holidays in the UK, it is anticipated that NYSE Liffe’s sterling-based products and London-based commodity contracts will not be made available for trading, but other products will be available.
As some other markets have not yet published their trading schedules for next year, more detailed information on the trading of relevant NYSE Liffe derivatives contracts, NYSE Arca Europe and SmartPool Trading, will be published in due course.
Thu 22/01/2015 - 10:00
Fri 02/01/2015 - 14:00
Fri 12/12/2014 - 18:00
Fri 12/12/2014 - 15:00
Wed 14/01/2015 - 15:00
Wed 14/01/2015 - 09:00
Fri 02/01/2015 - 10:00
Tue 16/12/2014 - 09:00
Fri, 30/Jan/2015 - 20:00
Fri, 30/Jan/2015 - 18:00
Fri, 30/Jan/2015 - 17:00
Fri, 30/Jan/2015 - 14:30
Fri, 30/Jan/2015 - 12:19
Fri, 30/Jan/2015 - 12:15