Murano Systems to open office in New York
Mayfair-based Murano Systems is planning to open an office in New York in the spring of 2013.
This will be the boutique company’s second office and will offer the same asset-raising services as the company’s existing London operation.
Murano’s way of streamlining the asset raising process caters to both investors and funds. The core business is identifying investors who are potentially interested in the specific characteristics their fund clients have on offer.
The firm works with funds, funds of funds and private equity houses of all sizes to help them find and identify investors.
Murano’s team of analysts call investors around the globe in order to pre-screen potential interest in a clients' fund. It is designed with both the investor and the fund in mind.
The establishment of a New York office is stage one of Murano's plans to expand globally.
"The UK research office can cover a large portion of the globe. However, we recognise that proximity is important to our US client base and, as always, we look to accommodate,” says founder Ole Rollag. “This new venture is designed to geographically broaden our client base. An office in New York represents an important step to what we hope will become a long-term strategic relationship with US based managers.”
Stage two of the global expansion plans is to establish an Asian research facility towards the latter half of 2013.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund