PEAK6 Advisors implements Paladyne FastStart in its investment management platform
PEAK6 Advisors, an investment advisory firm launching a multi-asset class hedge fund, has selected Paladyne FastStart as part of its institutional-grade investment management platform.
PEAK6 Advisors is a unit of PEAK6 Investments, a financial institution based in Chicago with businesses spanning the proprietary trading, investment advisory, and online brokerage sectors.
The newly formed fund is led by former UBS executive Joseph Scoby, chief executive officer of PEAK6 Advisors and chief investment officer of the fund.
The fund has implemented Paladyne FastStart, a bundled technology and services offering that combines Paladyne's firm-wide technology platform with a selection of operational, market data and IT support services. Hosted as a full-service ASP, PEAK6 Advisors has also implemented Paladyne Security Master to manage the fund's securities terms and conditions, corporate actions and market reference data.
"Picking the right technology partner has enabled our firm to launch with a comprehensive and cost-effective trading and portfolio management system that meets our multi-asset requirements and easily integrates with our proprietary investment and risk management platform," says Scoby. "After an extensive evaluation of the various vendors in the industry, we selected Paladyne based on their comprehensive multi-asset class support, open architecture and customer-focused service model."
"We are pleased to welcome PEAK6 Advisors as a client and to meet their requirements for a flexible, multi-asset solution that integrated seamlessly with their proprietary technology," says Sameer Shalaby, president, Paladyne Systems. "By implementing Paladyne FastStart, new fund managers are able to significantly reduce cost, introduce immediate operational efficiency and control, minimize risk, and address the due diligence requirements of institutional investors."
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location