Object Trading names Dan Hubscher director of marketing
Object Trading, an independent provider of global direct market access (DMA), has named Dan Hubscher director of marketing.
In this newly created position, Hubscher will promote the Object Trading brand and provide market feedback to ensure the FrontRunner suite of products continues to meet the standards of buy- and sell-side firms around the world.
Hubscher brings nearly 15 years of capital markets technology sector experience to his new role.
Most recently, Hubscher was industry marketing manager, capital markets, for Progress Software Corporation where he was responsible for overseeing marketing strategies for solutions in algorithmic trading, e-commerce, and market surveillance and monitoring since 2009.
Prior to joining Progress, Hubscher worked for BT Radianz, a global financial extranet, where he led sales, marketing and development efforts for solutions in emerging areas of high-speed electronic trading, including low-latency network connectivity, automated latency decision support for algorithmic trading and hosted DMA services.
“Dan is a terrific addition to the Object Trading team,” says Steve Woodyatt, chief executive of Object Trading. “His knowledge of the industry and marketing expertise will drive our global efforts to build the leading brand that firms turn to for high performance market coverage.”
“Object Trading lets firms thrive as markets multiply and increase in complexity by helping them create scalable trading solutions,” said Hubscher. “I am proud to be part of the team delivering independent, proven DMA that provides firms with a single view to the world’s markets to increase efficiency, enforce compliance, and minimise risk.”
Object Trading’s flagship technology, FrontRunner, provides real-time market data, order execution and pre-trade risk constraints to buy- and sell-side firms, including over half of the major tier-one banks. The company covers over 50 markets globally and continues to expand its coverage, recently adding London Metals Exchange. It covers asset classes across equities, exchange-traded derivatives, FX and physical cash FX.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location