Linedata releases new version of Icon fund admin and accounting platform
Linedata has released a new version of Icon, its fund accounting and administration platform.
This latest version delivers more efficient business processing and workflows, including pro-active exception handling and extended instrument coverage.
Linedata Icon manages, either on a hosted or deployed basis, all the processes that need to take place to produce a true net asset value and accurate unit prices.
This release of Linedata Icon includes enhanced facilities for handling money market funds. In response to market shifts towards more complex and diverse fund structures, it also includes greater, readily configurable, collective pricing functionality.
Paul Westgate, Linedata Icon product manager at Linedata, says: “This release continues to reflect the focus we have on providing comprehensive functionality with a high degree of automation in a way that fits perfectly with operational workflows. This allows our clients to operate even more efficiently and with lower risk. With this focus and the excellent relationships we have with our clients we continue to develop Linedata Icon to meet and exceed the demands of the industry.”
Linedata Icon combines functionality and flexibility to handle more of a business’ operations and processes, from recording trades, through to valuation and net asset value production. This replaces disparate systems, spreadsheets and manual processes to provide better controls and a full audit trail, essential for meeting the transparency and reporting requirements of clients, investors and regulatory bodies. It caters for a broad range of business types and jurisdictions, for example supporting the UK capital gains tax requirements of life assurance companies, average cost and tax lot accounting as required, and German tax price calculations for funds marketed in Germany.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund