PFSOFT launches Protrader for Web
The PFSOFT company, a trading technology provider, has launched an enhanced web trading application.
This new front-end allows users to access to the Protrader platform regardless of whether they use Windows, Mac or other operating systems.
"As well as our Desktop solution, Protrader for Web allows users to trade professionally over all asset classes from one place. In addition to basic functionality, web application provides traders with advanced charting, level 2 quotes, option chain, and even automated strategies management. Our team is very proud to have the most advanced web interface on today's market," says Vitalii Ivliev, analyst at PFSOFT.
In addition to functionality, improvements were made considering application design. Protrader for Web embodies a user friendly interface that has workspace usability and flexibility in layout customisation.
"The main principles of web application design are clarity and simplicity. Innovative order entry panel is always at the trader's fingertips but at the same time doesn't distract the attention. Dockable panels enable any level trader to create a convenient environment according to personal criteria. Web application design lays the foundation of the new interface concept that will be realised in all PFSOFT products to make their appearance similar," says Anton Nemykin, head of the design department.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location