Conifer Group launches cloud-based Form PF solution
The Conifer Group, a provider of fund administration, middle office, trading and prime brokerage services, has launched its proprietary cloud-based Form PF solution.
The Conifer Form PF solution is based on Conifer's iCon portal, a cloud-based platform for portfolio accounting, reporting, analysis and data warehousing.
Leveraging the iCon technology will allow Conifer's fund administration clients and other funds to complete, file and revise Form PF, an in-depth document which must be submitted to the Securities and Exchange Commission by all registered fund managers advising at least USD150m in private fund regulatory assets.
"This solution represents a significant development in our cloud-based fund administration offerings to the hedge fund industry. It provides our clients an efficient, scalable and robust filing solution that will satisfy their regulatory compliance requirements in a cost-effective and resource-efficient manner," says Jack McDonald, president and chief executive of Conifer. "We have benefitted from the experience of some Form PF 'first filers' by leveraging their actual filing experiences into our current offering."
The complete data warehouse element of iCon allows Conifer the ability to draw upon each client's full data set in compiling a comprehensive and accurate Form PF filing. Conifer began deploying iCon across its client base in early 2011, and currently captures and reports data for over 50 clients.
For current administration clients, Conifer will offer its Form PF solution via Business Process as a Service (BPaaS). For firms using other administrators, Conifer will offer its Form PF tool via a Software as a Service (SaaS) approach.
Conifer will be conducting several upcoming webinars to educate clients about its Form PF tool in advance of the 2013 deadline.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location