Schulte Roth & Zabel adds litigators Barry Bohrer and Lisa Prager
Schulte Roth & Zabel (SRZ) has appointed Barry A Bohrer and Lisa A Prager as partners and Lara Covington as special counsel in the firm’s litigation practice.
The group’s arrival from Morvillo, Abramowitz, Grand, Iason, Anello & Bohrer brings further depth to SRZ’s 100-person litigation and enforcement practice.
“We are very excited to welcome this outstanding group of lawyers to the firm,” says Alan S Waldenberg, chair of the firm’s executive committee and chair of the tax group. “Expansion of the firm’s litigation and enforcement practice continues to be a key strategy for the firm in response to the increased needs of our clients and today’s regulatory climate.”
Bohrer (pictured), known for his experience in handling white collar, complex civil and securities enforcement matters, will reside in the New York office.
Prager, who has extensive expertise in government investigations and enforcement actions relating to the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), anti-money laundering laws and export controls, served as head of the Morvillo Abramowitz DC office. At SRZ, she will split her time between DC and New York.
Covington, who practices in the areas of FCPA, export controls and government contract issues will be based in the DC office.
Bohrer says: “We are delighted at the prospect of joining a firm of such depth, breadth and resources. We look forward to joining old friends, with new platforms for our practices and new challenges to meet on behalf of clients.”
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund