IFG Trust and Corporate Group reveals new brand
IFG Trust and Corporate Group has unveiled its new brand – First Names Group.
A coordinated launch of the new First Names Group brand was celebrated at events in the Isle of Man, Jersey, Switzerland, Cyprus and Ireland.
Staff will be operating under the new brand from 1 February.
2012 marked a period of significant change for the group. Formerly the international division of IFG Group, the division was the subject of a management buyout (backed by AnaCap Financial Partners) in July.
The new corporate identity has been designed to represent the group’s people-centric focus in all aspects of its business. It is the result of a comprehensive brand research and development exercise in collaboration with TheFrameworks, an award-winning London agency that has been working closely with the group since last July.
Declan Kenny (pictured), chief executive of the group, says: “Our name symbolises the value we place on relationships; being on First Name terms with clients and colleagues is a privilege we both value and enjoy. It is people who are at the heart of our success, from the experienced professionals within our company to the clients and intermediaries who repeatedly put their trust in us. The name also represents our commitment to being the ‘First Name’ in the services we offer, in existing and new markets - our ambitious plans for growth have already started to become a reality through the acquisition of fund administration business Moore Management Limited. This new brand marks another milestone as we forge ahead with our growth plans for the independent business. It is a very exciting time for all us.”
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location