Hedge Funds Care plans 15th Annual New York Open Your Heart to the Children Benefit
The 15th Annual New York Open Your Heart to the Children Benefit will take place on 7 March 2013 at Cipriani 42nd Street in the heart of Manhattan from 6pm to 10pm.
This landmark annual benefit is organised by Hedge Funds Care, an international non-profit organisation that raises funds from the hedge fund industry to help prevent child abuse and treat its victims in cases where prevention proves impossible.
It will unite more than 1,000 senior executives for an evening of cocktails, networking and entertainment in support of a common charitable cause. In recognition of his commitment to philanthropy, Paul Roth, founding partner of Schulte Roth & Zabel, will be presented with a Lifetime Achievement Award. Credit Suisse managing director Paul Germain will also discuss the important work of Hedge Funds Care grantee Safe Horizon, the nation’s leading victim assistance organisation. Co-chairs for this year's gala are Joseph Fisher, partner and the New York hedge fund audit leader at Deloitte & Touche, and Dylan Curley, managing director and head of business development, Hedge Funds America, at J.P. Morgan.
The proceeds will fund programmes in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
“There are not many people who are as well known in the industry and who have been such a good friend to Hedge Funds Care. I am delighted that we are able to honor Paul Roth,” says Dean Backer, president of Hedge Funds Care and global head of sales and capital introduction in the global securities services business at Goldman Sachs.
“Given the continuing volatility and uncertainty in the international economy, we are extremely pleased by the high levels of support that we have received for our efforts,” says event co-chair Joseph Fisher. “Our supporters clearly recognise that Hedge Funds Care is making a tremendous difference in the lives of children every single day and that much more still needs to be done.”
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund