Options continues expansion with new FX trading destinations
Options, provider of the Options PIPE Private Financial Cloud, a managed infrastructure platform for the trading and alternative investment communities, has expanded connectivity to additional global foreign exchange markets and has upgraded connectivity between the major US trading venues.
With these additions, Options now provides clients with high performance and highly available connectivity to more than 60 markets, including ultra-low latency connectivity in the NJ2 and NY4 data centres to Barclays, Citi, Credit Suisse, Currenex, Deutsche Bank, EBS (ICAP), FXAll, Reuters Dealing, UBS and Hotspot FX (Knight).
"Our new connections to global FX markets reflect our ongoing strategy of offering direct connections to every significant trading venue globally on the Options PIPE platform," says Options CEO Nigel Kneafsey.
Options also announced that it recently completed the upgrade of its primary route from New Jersey to Chicago to the fastest lit fibre path available in the market with a 14.1 millisecond round trip time. All Options' customers immediately benefit from any such route improvements at no additional cost and are invited to inquire about additional connectivity options and associated application hosting services, as there are numerous upgrade and expansion projects currently underway.
"Quantitative trading outfits and the broader alternative asset community are increasingly entrusting Options to operate their infrastructure around the world across more asset classes and markets, and we're gratified by it," Kneafsey says. "With 20 years of organic growth and 10 years of operating production trading infrastructure as a service, we're gaining momentum and investing more and more capital into the platform over time."
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund