PCR forms strategic partnership with HFR
Private Client Resources, a provider of private wealth reporting and integrated technology, has entered into a strategic partnership with Hedge Fund Research (HFR), a provider of indexation, research and analysis of the global hedge fund industry.
Through this partnership, PCR is now delivering greater transparency into the research of hedge funds by having a detailed view of the underlying holdings.
"The HFR partnership is a direct response to feedback from our Advisory Board, who told us they are seeking drill-down capabilities into the underlying investments that comprise their clients' alternative investment portfolios," says Robin Williams, PCR's chief product officer. "Advisors using our Palette Platform will now have unprecedented, fully integrated access to the industry's most detailed hedge fund classification system, enabling specific queries for relative performance measurement, peer group analysis and benchmarking in conjunction with PCR's flexible private wealth aggregation and custom solutions services."
Established in 1992, HFR specialises in the indexation and analysis of hedge funds. HFR Database includes fund-level detail on historical performance and assets, as well as firm characteristics on both the broadest and most influential hedge fund managers. The firm produces over 100 indices of hedge fund performance ranging from industry-aggregate levels down to specific, niche areas of sub-strategy and regional investment focus.
"With performance dating back to 1990, HFR is the industry's most widely used standard benchmark of global hedge fund performance," says Kenneth J Heinz, president of HFR. "Palette Platform users will now be able to leverage the HFR Database to provide detailed, current, comprehensive and relevant aggregate reference points on all facets of the hedge fund industry in order to make the most informed investment decisions for their clients."
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund