Conifer appoints director and VP of business development
The Conifer Group, a provider of fund administration, middle office, trading and prime brokerage services to the hedge fund industry, is expanding its sales team by naming David Goldstein as director and Elizabeth Whitehouse as vice president of business development.
They will report to Howard Eisen (pictured), Conifer’s managing director and head of sales.
Goldstein and Whitehouse will market Conifer’s products to prospective managers in the industry, which includes hedge fund managers, traditional asset managers, private equity managers, fund of funds managers, university endowments, family offices, and pensions. They will also be responsible for covering “influencers” across the industry, such as fund auditors, attorneys, larger prime brokers and administrators, and technology firms.
“Conifer’s iCon platform has continued to grow at an impressive rate among emerging managers and established funds,” says Jack McDonald, president and chief executive of The Conifer Group. “Elizabeth and David’s breadth of expertise in the alternatives market and their experience in investor services will prove critical for meeting the ever-changing needs of our clients.”
With over 16 years of experience in fund structures, jurisdictions, regulations, service models, and strategies, Goldstein previously worked for seven years in the fund administration unit at HSBC Securities Services, first as an assistant vice president of sales and later as a vice president overseeing client relationships and fund solutions. He also previously spent nine years in senior sales and relationship management roles for fund administrator Trident Trust.
Prior to her appointment, Whitehouse served as a business development and marketing specialist at fund administrator CACEIS Investor Services. Previously she also held similar roles at the global professional services firm Alvarez & Marsal, and OpHedge Investment Services, a hedge fund administrator.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location