SEB Investment Management appoints BNY Mellon to administer EUR40bn range of funds
BNY Mellon, a provider of investment management and investment services, has been appointed by SEB Investment Management to provide fund administration services for over 150 funds valued at EUR40bn.
Domiciled across Sweden, Luxembourg and Finland, the funds include SEB's fund of hedge funds and private equity funds.
BNY Mellon will also be providing transfer agency for the Luxembourg-domiciled funds.
Peter Branner, chief executive of SEB Investment Management, says: "BNY Mellon are able to offer us a solution that breaks new ground in the Nordic region, providing a platform for us to grow our funds range and to continue to innovate in the asset management space. Enhanced efficiency and reduced risk were our key priorities, and we were also looking for a partner who could support our growing ambitions around broadening our distribution capabilities across the region."
Hani Kablawi, head of Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) for asset servicing at BNY Mellon, says: "We will be delivering a highly integrated solution to SEB across a diverse range of funds, which include some of the most complex in the marketplace today. Accordingly, this new and valued partnership with SEB is very much a landmark deal, for both BNY Mellon ourselves and the wider Northern European fund administration business, in terms of the scope of the assets involved and the sophisticated servicing capabilities we will be providing to SEB."
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location