Napier Park Global Capital chooses Options as its managed infrastructure provider
Napier Park Global Capital has chosen Options’ PIPE Core and Momentum services as its fund's technology infrastructure.
Napier Park is an independent asset management firm with approximately USD6.8bn under management and more than 110 employees in offices in New York and London. The firm manages a diversified product mix, including hedge funds, bespoke client solutions, CLOs and private investing for institutional investors globally.
Napier Park will use Options' PIPE Core and Momentum services, key components of the Options' Private Financial Cloud platform. PIPE Core is a complete business technology infrastructure service providing a robust and resilient technology foundation for day-to-day business communication, regulatory compliance and operations management. PIPE Momentum is a fully managed and optimised financial application hosting service for proprietary and vendor applications spanning the front-, middle- and back-office.
"Evolving market conditions have significantly raised the level of operational sophistication that fund managers must demonstrate to both investors and regulators," says Michael Williams, chief operating officer at Napier Park Global Capital. "We met with a number of technology firms to outsource this work, and we found that Options was the only one that has the capability to quickly implement a cost-effective, robust and secure technology infrastructure that meets our requirements."
"We're delighted that Napier Park has selected Options to deliver the fund's technology infrastructure," says Options chief executive Nigel Kneafsey. "PIPE Core and Momentum provide a resilient and fully managed solution that offers our clients better performance, increased flexibility, removes the ongoing cost of platform optimisation from their balance sheets, and enables them to focus on their core competencies."
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location