Hedge Fund Association adds three regional chapters
The Hedge Fund Association (HFA) has appointed regional directors to head its newly established chapters in Australia (Adriana Kostov), Texas (Mark A Feanny) and Utah (Ronnie Hale).
These are all territories in which the HFA has not previously been represented.
“I am looking forward to the challenge of leading Hedge Fund Association activity in Australia at this exciting time in its history,” says Kostov (pictured), who has executive level experience in risk management, corporate development and compliance advisory in the financial services and family office sectors.
Kostov currently holds the role of director of compliance & general counsel for Excalibur Funds Management, which is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
“This is a big responsibility in a big state, as the Hedge Fund Association continues to grow its network, and it is a responsibility I welcome,” says Feanny.
Amongst his many achievements, Dr Feanny is the co-founder of the National Healthcare Development Fund. Today he is a major influencer in a significant upcoming trend in US healthcare, the Free Standing Emergency Department.
“I very much hope that my own experience and expertise will help the Hedge Fund Association in its efforts to enable a wider range of investors to access the opportunities that the asset class represents,” says Hale, who has extensive experience in fund management, mergers and acquisitions, asset trading, capital raising, risk and asset management and other key sectors. He is currently the portfolio manager of the National Healthcare Development Fund.
“The Hedge Fund Association has built its strategy on the attraction of top industry talent into its ranks,” says Ron Geffner, the HFA's vice president and a partner at Sadis and Goldberg. “This strengthening continues that tradition; their energy, skill and enthusiasm will all be invaluable in driving the HFA forward.”
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location