NYSE Euronext European derivatives ADV up nearly nine per cent
NYSE Euronext global derivatives average daily volume (ADV) in March 2013 of 8.1 million contracts was in line with March 2012, and represented a decrease of 7.8 per cent from February 2013 levels.
NYSE Euronext European derivatives products ADV in March 2013 of 4.3 million contracts increased 8.9 per cent compared to March 2012, but decreased 2.8 per cent from February 2013 levels.
Excluding Bclear, NYSE Liffe's trade administration and clearing service for OTC products, European derivatives products ADV increased 21.4 per cent compared to March 2012, but decreased 6.7 per cent from February 2013.
NYSE Euronext US equity options (NYSE Arca and NYSE Amex Options) ADV of 3.8 million contracts in March 2013 decreased 8.6 per cent compared to March 2012 levels, and decreased by 13.7 per cent from February 2013 levels. NYSE Euronext’s US options exchanges accounted for 26.9 per cent of total US consolidated equity options trading in March 2013, up from 26.0 per cent in March 2012, but down from 28.2 per cent in February 2013.
NYSE Liffe US ADV of approximately 78,100 contracts decreased from 104,900 contracts in March 2012, but increased from 48,000 contracts in February 2013.
NYSE Euronext European cash products ADV of 1.4 million transactions in March 2013 decreased 14.4 per cent compared to March 2012 and decreased 4.6 per cent compared to February 2013.
NYSE Euronext US cash products (NYSE, NYSE Arca and NYSE-MKT) handled ADV of 1.5 billion shares in March 2013 decreased 13.8 per cent compared to March 2012 and decreased 2.7 per cent compared to February 2013. NYSE Euronext’s Tape A matched market share in March 2013 was 31.1 per cent, down slightly from 31.3 per cent in March 2012, but up from 29.4 per cent in February 2013.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location