Palmer Square Capital Management hires industry veteran Jeffrey Fox
Palmer Square Capital Management, an investment management firm that provides portfolios of structured credit, collateralised loan obligations and hedge fund strategies, has appointed Jeffrey Fox as executive director.
Reporting to Angie Long, Palmer Square's chief investment officer, Fox's primary focus will be on managing the analytics, trading and modelling behind the firm's structured credit and CLO platform. He will also play a key role in new product development and working with the rating agencies.
Fox draws upon more than a decade of fixed income experience, most recently serving as a managing director at Sandler O'Neill and Partners, where he focused on the structuring and sales of a wide range of products, including CLOs. His experience also includes the restructuring of various credit legacy positions for European institutions as well as responsibility for the modelling of corporate rating and pricing for structured products.
Fox was also a member of the FAST organisation at JPMorgan Chase/Bear Stearns, where he focused on the structuring of various credit investment products.
Christopher D Long, president of Palmer Square Capital Management, says: "The unique opportunity in the structured credit space and the disciplined growth of our business has enabled us to continue attracting highly experienced professionals. We are thrilled that Jeff has become part of our team. Jeff's extensive experience working with structured credit and CLOs greatly enhances our capabilities in this space."
Palmer Square is part of Montage Investments, a diverse group of institutional investment managers that together manage more than USD15bn for a wide range of investors. Montage supports Palmer Square's distribution efforts through its team of 34 distribution professionals who are located throughout the country.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location