Celoxica launches new product range and raises additional capital
Celoxica, a provider of ultra low latency market data, order entry and pre-trade risk solutions for high frequency traders and brokers, has extended its hardware accelerated market data products with the launch of the Generic Book Accelerator (GBA) product line for the US market.
The GBA delivers unique performance advantage maintaining order books on an FPGA board and distributes the five best limits to consuming applications delivering deterministic wire to wire latency of one microsecond and eliminating performance spikes.
Combined with GBA, Symbol Filtering also reduces the required system bandwidth ensuring only relevant market data is sent to consuming applications and therefore guarantees optimised memory and compute profile for subscribing applications and significant reductions in infrastructure cost.
Celoxica has also completed a USD3m funding round, led by Oxford Capital Partners in the UK, and in which all existing institutional investors participated. This additional capital will be used to expand Celoxica’s sales and marketing presence in the US and Europe and for continued investment in the technology roadmap.
“In a market where margins are being continually squeezed and where performance remains of paramount importance, our goal is to deliver state-of-the art technology solutions that help our clients address these challenges whilst reducing their total cost of ownership,” says Jean Marc Bouhelier, Celoxica’s chairman and chief executive. “Celoxica’s ability to offer market data distribution on a single FPGA based card, utilising standard servers and reducing collocation infrastructure, whilst ensuring the best possible performance, allows us to successfully meet these goals.
“Our sales and marketing expansion will ensure that more trading firms, banks and brokers are aware of how Celoxica’s unique and cost-effective offering can help them surmount and thrive through these industry trends.”
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location