Lyxor appoints Frank Frecentese as deputy head of hedge fund research
Lyxor Asset Management has appointed Frank Frecentese as the deputy head of hedge fund research in the firm’s New York office.
The addition of Frecentese is part of Lyxor’s continued growth in the North American market.
His appointment will bolster Lyxor’s existing dedicated portfolios team which offers advisory services and portfolio solutions to institutional investors. Lyxor’s multi-billion dollar advisory business services institutional investors across Europe, MENA, Asia and North America.
Frecentese joins Lyxor from Citi Private Bank, where he was managing director, global head of hedge fund investments. In that role, Frecentese oversaw the hedge fund investments business for Citi, with particular emphasis on sourcing, diligence and monitoring of hedge fund investments for the firm’s advisory portfolios and placement businesses.
Prior to joining Citigroup, Frecentese was an executive director at Morgan Stanley, where he was the head of alternatives research for Graystone Research, part of the Morgan Stanley Group. Frecentese performed manager research globally on hedge funds and private equity funds, and managed bespoke advisory hedge fund portfolios for the firm’s ultra-high net worth clients.
Prior to Graystone, he worked on the European hedge fund desk at Goldman Sachs and practiced law with Stroock & Stroock & Lavan.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location