Trade Settlement launches primary loan management system
Trade Settlement Inc (TSI), a provider of automated loan settlement technology, has launched a new generation primary loan management system which provides fast, efficient, secure and fully-electronic closings for the growing primary loan business.
The LSTA's statistics currently show corporations routinely borrowing amounts in excess of USD5bn from multiple lenders often to fund acquisitions.
The new dashboard has a 360 view of all allocations across all lenders in the deal. Managers are presented with real-time figures for total closed today, total to date, and total unsettled which can be easily exported to Excel and emailed directly from the platform.
The new complete Primary system includes a high speed importer for getting lender lists into the system quickly and accurately, verifies available Know Your Customer information such as administrative details and tax forms and allows rapid customisation of the standard institutional allocation confirmation per deal.
Pat Loret de Mola, TSI's founder and chief executive, says: "Based on our decade of serving as an all-electronic settlement agent for the private loan trading market, we knew we could do better than current, mostly manual systems or other outsourcers. So we built this new, easy-to-use cloud-based capability. It is now available to all and is packaged with our follow-on secondary settlement capabilities."
Clients will be offered promotional pricing on a first come, first-served basis.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location