Kinetic Partners enhances due diligence services with senior hire in New York
Brad Ackerman has joined Kinetic Partners’ New York office as a director within the consulting team.
In his new role, Ackerman will support the existing due diligence team and further develop the global alternative investment operational due diligence service offering to investors.
An increasing number of investors are ensuring that detailed compliance and regulatory framework reviews are undertaken as part of the operational due diligence (ODD) process. Together with a focus on ensuring the independence of fund directors, ODD skills are increasingly in demand.
With more than 20 years working in financial services, Ackerman joins Kinetic Partners from Hull Capital Management, an investment management firm running a special situations focused fund of hedge funds. During his time at Hull Capital Management, he developed and managed the firm’s operational due diligence process, in addition to serving as both chief operating officer and chief compliance officer.
Prior to this, Ackerman led the deal team for a family office venture capital fund making early stage investments in technology companies. As part of this role, Ackerman was both an observer and member of the Boards of Directors of privately held companies on behalf of the family office.
Monique Melis, global service line head of consulting, Kinetic Partners, says: “We are pleased to welcome Brad to our New York office and to the global consulting team. His experience in operational due diligence will be key to the continued expansion of our services in this area, especially given that investors increasingly seek assurance that fund managers are prepared for upcoming global regulatory demands on their operations.”
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location