SunGard enhances Asset Arena InvestOne to help buy-side firms create smarter operations
SunGard has released a new version of its Asset Arena InvestOne global accounting solution for asset managers, custodian banks and third party administrators.
The latest version gives firms extended accounting automation and servicing capabilities to improve operational controls and productivity and ultimately ease the burden of meeting growing regulatory requirements.
The new version is enriched with the addition of two new features. Asset Arena InvestOne’s Multiview accounting functionality is improved with new Multiple Books of Record (MBOR) capabilities. By extending the ways in which users can leverage existing datasets, MBOR provides the flexibility to support more jurisdictions and offer a wider array of services, without the overhead of maintaining additional systems and redundant data.
The launch of Asset Arena Control Center brings to customers an operational management and monitoring solution which can be integrated to InvestOne and other applications. Control Center’s tools assist users by increasing transparency and reducing operational risks and costs through its exception management handling and workflow.
“Investors and regulators are seeking greater transparency from fund sponsors and their administrators by having evidence of robust processes and strict controls. Monitoring and automating activity in fund accounting is key to managing risk and ensuring all processes are transparent, timely and accurate. Asset Arena InvestOne’s improved capabilities empower our customers to achieve smarter operations with increased efficiency, automation, and control,” says Gail Schulman, chief operating officer, Asset Arena InvestOne, SunGard.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location