eVestment launches attribution platform
eVestment, a provider of institutional investment data intelligence and analytic solutions, has launched an attribution platform offering integration into eVestment Analytics.
Delivered via a SaaS platform, eVestment Attribution serves professionals in the institutional investment market including asset managers, consultants and plan sponsors.
For asset managers, the new attribution platform offers a deeper level of competitive analysis while continuing to safeguard sensitive manager-holdings information from competition.
For consultants and plan sponsors, the platform offers a more efficient way to use attribution as a natural part of manager selection and monitoring processes.
Using holdings data already present in the eVestment database, end-users can eliminate the time-consuming process of soliciting individual manager holdings data, populating a sizeable listing of results, then uploading the data into a stand-alone attribution platform for analysis. With eVestment, complexity is eliminated since end-users can evaluate the impact of security, sector and regional decisions as well as style, timing and activity components while assessing other quantitative and qualitative information on funds – all with just a few clicks.
“Attribution is a powerful approach to analysis, but it can be a cumbersome and time consuming one if you have to aggregate the necessary data from multiple sources. With full integration into our database, we’ve simplified the process and made attribution a dynamic feature available to any client type,” eVestment chief operating officer Matt Crisp says. “Once you’re logged in, there’s no need to migrate data from other systems.”
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location