HFA adds high-net-worth expert Hannah Shaw Grove to advisory board
The Hedge Fund Association (HFA) has appointed wealth consultant Hannah Shaw Grove to its high-net-worth advisory board.
Shaw Grove (pictured) is one of the leading authorities on the high-net-worth population and how they think. Her reputation has been built on more than 20 years of hands-on work and primary research with wealthy families and their trusted advisors. She is a founder and executive editor of Private Wealth, a publication for high-end service professionals with ultra-affluent clients. She is also the author of 10 books on topics including family offices, hedge funds and wealth management.
“The HFA is very pleased to welcome Hannah to our global leadership team. As hedge funds prepare to communicate directly to affluent investors and their financial advisors in new ways, Hannah’s knowledge will be instrumental to HFA members around the world,” says Mitch Ackles, HFA president.
“Hannah brings unparalleled expertise and contacts to the HFA high-net-worth advisory board. With her involvement, we will deliver a variety of top-notch programming and educational forums to help hedge funds engage with the private investor community in a deeper and more meaningful way,” says April Rudin, chair of the HFA's high-net-worth advisory board and chief executive of The Rudin Group, a wealth marketing firm.
“I’m excited to join April on the HFA high-net-worth advisory board. Hedge funds are already an important vehicle for wealthy investors - with continued market volatility and changing regulations, there’s an opportunity for them to gain greater acceptance and capture more assets from the ultra-affluent,” says Shaw Grove.
Shaw Grove is principal of boutique consultancy HSGrove.
Rudin and Grove will host the first in a new series of actionable programmes designed to help hedge fund managers maximise growth opportunities with high-net-worth investors. A complimentary webinar is scheduled for 21 August 2013 to discuss best practices in marketing and advertising programmes in anticipation of the enactment of the JOBS Act.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location