Confluence acquires Data Agent
Confluence, a provider of data management solutions, has acquired Data Agent, a provider of alternative investment industry data management and reporting solutions.
Already a provider of Form PF and Form CPO-PQR reporting solutions, Data Agent brings the experience and expertise to position Confluence to provide a data management and automated solution to solve the complex regulatory reporting demands of the Alternative Investment Management Fund Directive (AIFMD).
Confluence made the announcement as the company debuts its Unity NXT AIFMD Transparency Reporting solution at the ALFI Global Distribution Conference 2013 in Luxembourg.
Like Confluence, Data Agent delivers value to the market by mitigating risk and ensuring data integrity. Headquartered in Berkley, California, Data Agent has been providing data consolidation, decision-support solutions and reporting solutions to the alternative investment industry since 2003. Data Agent’s expertise in alternative investment data management and reporting will complement Confluence’s experience in data consolidation, process automation and reporting in the traditional investment management industry.
“The synergies gained by combining the resources of our two companies will enable us to deliver even more robust solutions for our clients and the industry at large to meet the demands of the evolving global fund industry,” says Mark Evans, Confluence chairman, president and chief executive officer. “This strategic acquisition strengthens our ability to deliver innovative solutions as the delineation between traditional and alternative investments converges and fund industry regulatory reporting requirements continue to become more globally intensive.”
The Unity NXT AIFMD Transparency Reporting solution is a technology-enabled reporting solution that will enable fund administrators and AIFMs to meet the requirements of this otherwise time-consuming reporting requirement while eliminating risks associated with manual processes and spreadsheets and ensuring data integrity.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location