Hedge fund attorney Lindi Beaudreault joins Murphy & McGonigle
Hedge fund attorney Lindi Beaudreault has joined Murphy & McGonigle as a partner in its New York office.
Beaudreault (pictured) joins Murphy & McGonigle from Shearman & Sterling, where her practice focused on enforcement defense and regulatory counseling of financial services firms, principally hedge funds.
Beaudreault also has significant broker-dealer experience. She formerly served as director of global regulatory affairs at Merrill Lynch and as director and assistant general counsel at Bank of America, where she defended SEC, FINRA, Congressional and New York Attorney General investigations and proceedings and high risk regulatory examinations.
"We have known Lindi for many years and are thrilled to add her expertise to our deep bench of hedge fund lawyers," says James Murphy, chairman of Murphy & McGonigle. "Lindi's knowledge and experience in securities regulatory and enforcement matters will be an invaluable asset as we continue to grow our hedge fund practice. We are all delighted that this outstanding lawyer is now a part of our team in New York.”
Prior to joining Merrill Lynch, Beaudreault served as senior counsel in the division of enforcement at the SEC where she handled a number of IPO allocation, financial fraud and insider trading investigations.
"Murphy & McGonigle's deep bench strength of SEC enforcement and regulatory lawyers; boutique, nimble nature; and commitment to world class service to sophisticated financial services clients make it the ideal fit for me," says Beaudreault. "It is truly a law firm with a real mission and shared vision. I am thrilled and fortunate to be a part of it."
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location