Turnover at Deutsche Börse’s cash markets at EUR96.9bn in September
Order book turnover on Xetra, the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and Tradegate stood at EUR96.9bn in September 2013, down from EUR98.9bn in September 2012.
Of the EUR96.9bn, EUR88.8bn was attributable to Xetra (September 2012: EUR91.1bn) and EUR4.2bn was attributable to the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (September 2012: EUR4.7bn). Order book turnover on Tradegate Exchange totalled approximately EUR4.0bn in September (September 2012: EUR3.1bn).
In equities, turnover reached EUR85.7bn on Deutsche Börse’s cash markets (Xetra: EUR79.9bn, Frankfurt Stock Exchange: EUR2.1bn, Tradegate Exchange: EUR3.7bn).
Turnover in bonds was EUR1.0bn, and in structured products EUR1.2bn. Order book turnover in ETFs/ETCs/ETNs amounted to EUR8.9bn.
A total of 15.6 million transactions were executed on Xetra in September (September 2012: 14.8 million). The average daily turnover on Xetra stood at EUR4.2bn in September (September 2012: EUR4.6bn).
The DAX security with the highest turnover in September was Deutsche Bank at EUR4.1bn. Kabel Deutschland Holding led the MDAX equities at EUR618.1m, while RTL Group topped the SDAX equity index with EUR102.9m, and Dialog Semiconductor headed TecDAX with EUR241.7m.
The ETF with the highest turnover on Xetra was iShares DAX with EUR760.0m.
The electronic trading platform Eurex Bonds traded EUR11.0bn (single counting) in September (September 2012: EUR12.8bn).
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location