HSBC Securities Services makes key appointments in London and New York
HSBC Securities Services (HSS) has made key appointments in sales for North America and Europe.
Kevin Skorzewski joins as head of sales for North America. In this new role, Skorzewski will be responsible for building out HSBC’s securities services franchise in the region and will focus on serving the complex needs of asset managers in North America. He will work closely with the product, sales and business development functions to ensure effective delivery of its global platform to clients in the region. Skorzewski will be located in New York.
Skorzewski joins from JP Morgan Chase, where he held the role of executive director and senior business development manager.
Tony McDonnell, regional head of asset managers, Europe and North America said: “Kevin brings a wealth of experience to the team as we look to grow this businesses. This appointment is a strategic addition to our global senior team as we methodically pull our global resources in support of US clients,”
In Europe, HSS has appointed Alexandra Joseph and Luke Spencer-Wilson as sales directors, European asset managers, Europe. They will work closely with the product, sales and business development functions to ensure continued effective delivery of HSS’s global platform to clients in the region. They will be based in London.
Spencer-Wilson joins HSBC from BNY Mellon. Prior to this he held a senior operations and client service management roles at UK based hedge fund ISAM and Merrill Lynch prime brokerage.
Joseph joins from Northern Trust. Prior to this she held a number of business development roles in the financial service industry including Mirabaud Securities and Gartmore Investment Management.
Geoff Pullen, head of asset manager sales, Europe, says: “HSS is well positioned to assist European asset managers as they face growing industry and regulatory change. The appointment of Luke and Alexandra are key to the continued momentum of this effort in Europe and provide us significant additional coverage of both the alternative and traditional European asset management market.”
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location