QLO Capital joins Trium Multi-Manager Alliance
Trium Capital has welcomed QLO Capital to its multi-manager platform, Trium Multi-manager Alliance (TMA) – an alliance of quantitative and systematic style early stage hedge fund managers.
Managers that join TMA will be teaming up a range of like-minded outstanding hedge fund managers, sharing offices and central control function resources with each other, thus benefiting from significant economies of scale. TMA is structured so that early-stage managers meet the operational due diligence requirements required by institutional investors on day one.
QLO Capital is a global macro investment strategy that uses a systematic multi-strategy approach to investments, trading liquid futures across commodities, equities, fixed income and currencies. At its core are 13 quantitative strategies across both momentum and mean reversion. However a discretionary overlay is a core part of the value proposition.
QLO Capital has a positive live track record over the past 8 years, recently managing USD 450m for ATP in Denmark. The strategy was initiated by Lars Wind whilst working for ADIA, and Lars was joined by Betina Wolf-Andersen in 2008.
Gareth James, CEO of Trium Capital, says: "We are delighted to welcome QLO Capital to our the TMA platform. Lars and Betina have a proven track record, and the discretionary overlay adds real appeal to investors."
Lars Wind, Chief Investment Officer of QLO Capital, says: "This is a significant and strategic move for QLO. We had considered a number of options but found the value proposition offered by Gareth and his team compelling and by far the best solution.
“Trium gives us the robust infrastructure and operational expertise that allows QLO Capital to focus on investment growth and performance. This structure brings together leading specialists that can fully exploit the growth prospects of the alliance."
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location