KB Associates appoints Peter Northcott as exec director
KB Associates, a consulting firm to the asset management community, has appointed Peter Northcott as an Executive Director.
Northcott joins KB Associates’ London office where he will be responsible for offering Hedge Fund start-up consultancy, due diligence advisory, change management consultancy and infrastructure review services in the London alternative investment market. He will work alongside Phillip Chapple in further developing this award-winning business.
Northcott has over twenty years’ experience in the financial services industry. Prior to joining KB Associates, Peter was a COO at the hedge fund managers Mako Global Investors, Apollo Global Management and Mulvaney Capital Management. He has also worked in operational due diligence at Caliburn Capital Partners a fund of hedge funds. Prior to that, Northcott worked in the investment banking industry in a number of senior operational and change management roles at ANZ (in New Zealand), Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and JP Morgan.
Northcott holds a Bachelor of Science Degree (Hons) in Physics from the University of Birmingham, is a member of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment and is a Chartered Secretary.
Northcott says: “I am delighted to be joining KB Associates which has an outstanding reputation for advising and supporting hedge funds and hedge fund managers. I am looking forward to helping our clients, in what is a challenging environment, to successfully execute launches and attract investors”.
Mike Kirby, Managing Principal of KB Associates, says: “We are excited that Peter has chosen to join KB Associates. He brings a depth of industry knowledge and expertise which I am confident will be of benefit to KBA, and more importantly to our clients, as we continue to grow our UK business”.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location