Frongello to lead BI-SAM client training
BI-SAM, a provider of performance measurement and attribution, risk analytics, composites management and client reporting solutions for the global asset management industry, has appointed Andrew Frongello as director of learning and development.
In this role, Frongello will be responsible for coordinating BI-SAM's client training programmes.
Frongello is a performance analysis and risk management expert, with 15 years' experience in investment management performance. Creator of the "Frongello Method" for linking single period arithmetic attribution results, he has published many papers in the Journal of Performance Measurement, and was a contributing author of the CFA Institute's CIPM performance designation exams.
Frongello will further enhance the design and delivery of BI-SAM's existing client training resources. The programmes equip clients with knowledge of BI-SAM's B-One solution, enabling them to optimise their use of the platform's capabilities.
"BI-SAM is renowned for its innovative solutions and services, so it is imperative that clients know how to fully leverage our capabilities in order to gain maximum benefit," says Frongello. "It is rare to find an organisation with such a demonstrable commitment to the training and support of its clients, and I look forward to further developing BI-SAM's programmes to ensure we provide our growing number of clients with the product and industry practice expertise they need."
"BI-SAM is built on an ethos of excellence and service, as evidenced by our long-standing dedication to product innovation and support for our clients," says Sami Juma, managing director, global sales and client operations with BI-SAM. "In Andrew we have a true leader in the field of performance analysis and risk management, whose experience and expertise will enable us to further enhance how we serve our customers and the wider market."
Frongello will be based in BI-SAM's Boston office.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location