Tue, 19/11/2013 - 13:28
EDHEC-Risk Institute has appointed five new members to its international advisory board.
The board brings together scholars, representatives of regulatory bodies as well as senior executives from business partners and other leading institutions.
The role of the international advisory board is to validate the relevance and goals of the research programme proposals presented by the institute’s management and to evaluate research outcomes with respect to their potential impact on industry practices.
The 48 members of the board also advise on the objectives and contents of projects deriving from the expertise of the institute, thereby ensuring that graduate and executive programmes remain at the forefront of developments in the marketplace.
The five new members are as follows:
• Carl S Bang, chief investment officer, Qatar Foundation Endowment (QFE)
• James Barber, chief investment officer of equities, Russell Investments
• Laurent Degabriel, head of investment and reporting division, European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA)
• Jacqueline Loh, deputy managing director, Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
• Adriaan Ryder, chief investment officer, QIC
Fri 24/04/2015 - 13:00
Thu 23/04/2015 - 09:00
Thu 23/04/2015 - 06:00
Wed 22/04/2015 - 14:00
Fri 24/04/2015 - 20:30
Fri 24/04/2015 - 19:30
Fri 24/04/2015 - 18:15
Fri 24/04/2015 - 16:45
Fri, 24/Apr/2015 - 13:00
Fri, 24/Apr/2015 - 12:00
Fri, 24/Apr/2015 - 11:00
Fri, 24/Apr/2015 - 10:00
Fri, 24/Apr/2015 - 09:00
Fri, 24/Apr/2015 - 06:00
Fri, 24 Apr 2015 00:00:00 GMTSenior Project Manager – Data Governance
Fri, 24 Apr 2015 00:00:00 GMTJava Programmer – Credit Derivatives, Front Office
Fri, 24 Apr 2015 00:00:00 GMT