GRC partners with REGIS-TR to provide EMIR-compliant trade reporting services
Global Reporting Company (GRC) and REGIS-TR have teamed up to provide buy-side and corporate clients with European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR) compliant trade reporting services.
The move comes ahead of the EMIR obligation to report over-the-counter (OTC) and listed derivative transactions, which comes into effect on 12 February 2014.
GRC offers firms, including corporate entities and investment managers, an end-to-end solution to address regulatory trade reporting requirements. Delivering a neutral fully outsourced service, it enables market participants to spread their trading risk by continuing to use multiple prime brokers whilst consolidating reporting tools, data mapping, process monitoring and connectivity through GRC to the REGIS-TR trade repository.
“Corporate and buy side firms can now benefit from meeting the mandatory regulatory reporting deadline through use of our easily accessible centralised solution for over-the-counter and listed derivative transactions connected into the market leading REGIS-TR trade repository,” says Hirander Misra, chief executive officer of GMEX Group and director and co-founder of GRC.
Nicolas Boatwright, managing director of REGIS-TR, says: “We are delighted that GRC have chosen to partner with us to deliver this industry leading trade reporting service to its customer base. Our approach emphasises simplicity, accessibility and predictability. We also believe having flexible participant profiles that allow any entity to participate directly and/or delegate to a third party is a significant customer benefit.”
GRC and REGIS-TR are currently on-boarding market participants to ensure early compliance with the EMIR reporting obligation. REGIS-TR currently has almost 1,000 participants to its test environment, comprising a wide variety of Pan-European financial institutions as well as non-financial entities across all corporate sectors with a reporting obligation to EMIR.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location