Wharton Research Data Services adds Morningstar CISDM data
Wharton Research Data Services (WRDS) has added Morningstar CISDM data to its data offerings.
WRDS, a part of the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, provides instant access to over 200 terabytes of data across finance, marketing, and economic disciplines for over 30,000 users in 32 countries.
The Morningstar CISDM Database allows for tracking of qualitative and quantitative information for more than 6,000 hedge funds, funds of funds and CTAs since 1994. In addition to the current funds, Morningstar CISDM includes a graveyard database of dead funds, providing robust information for over 13,000 inactive hedge funds.
“WRDS is pleased to be able to offer the Morningstar CISDM Database to our users," says Robert Zarazowski, senior director of WRDS. “Morningstar CISDM offers a highly respected resource for academic researchers in hedge fund and CTA industries. It’s an important addition to WRDS’ already extensive data offerings.”
Serving a broad constituency, Morningstar CISDM users include academic researchers, investment managers, hedge funds, investment banks, private equity firms, traders, research analysts, consultants and advisors.
“CISDM is pleased to have its database available through WRDS, the premier platform for empirical, academic research. CISDM’s mission is to promote research in the area of alternative investments and this partnership is an important step in making our database available to researchers and practitioners," says Hossein Kazemi, director of CISDM.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location