Orangefield Columbus sees record growth in 2013
Fund administrator Orangefield Columbus, a service provider to hedge funds, private equity funds, real estate funds, offshore mutual funds, family offices, funds of funds and hybrids, has seen record growth in 2013.
The company says its success has been fuelled by client service and delivery of global expertise in fund administration.
Orangefield Group employees over 450 staff members with substantial experience in financial services working with hedge funds, private equity and real estate funds, offshore mutual funds, family offices, fund of funds, hybrids, and other alternative investment funds.
In its first full year of operations following the merger, Orangefield Columbus’ growth included:
• New client growth of 18 per cent across all asset classes
• Assets under administration approaching USD30bn with accelerated post-merger growth
• Expanded operations across 18 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, and North America with new offices opened in Beijing, China; Johannesburg, South Africa; Vienna, Austria; and Sao Paulo, Brazil
• Support for more than 4,000 special purpose vehicles (SPVs) worldwide
• Global fund administration platform that can administer complex strategies including credit and bank debt funds
• Acquisition of DEUMAG - Deutsche Immobilienmanagement GmbH, a German real estate management company
• Recognition by Deloitte as one of The Netherlands’ Best Managed Companies due to its efforts to focus on its overall vision, creating value for customers, and excelling in the global economy
• A growing list of new services including transparency reporting, remote desktop reporting, FATCA compliance programme, AIFMD depository services and Form PF.
Orangefield Columbus is the only fund administrator to provide access to and workflow around SunGard’s VPM to reduce operational risk, improve efficiency and workflow, and handle complex instruments. SunGard VPM processes over 20,000 transactions per minute and supports all asset types. The technology is optimised by Orangefield Columbus’ portfolio accounting workflow that simplifies creation of morning files, reports and data feeds with a single click.
“We are nimble, proactive, and able to adapt to the rapidly proliferating financial products and asset types,” says Joe Holman, CEO of Orangefield Columbus. “We owe our record growth last year to our ability to provide the right combination of people and technology to increase efficiency, minimise operational risks, and offer clarity toward better controls over firm wide processes.”
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports