This timely one day conference is unique in its coverage of both non-alternative and alternative funds. In just one day, it will explain the practical implications of the directive and provide a platform for debate on the opportunities and challenges it brings.
We invite you to join Equity Trust for a breakfast briefing on Private Equity in Brazil, Russia, India and China with a focus on:
• Emerging markets update
• Key investment trends & growth sectors
• Minimise risks: efficient tax & regulatory structures
• Maximise returns: innovative BRIC transactions
With guest speakers:
• Victor Galante | Mayer Brown
• Peter Hughes | Salans
• Bharat Varadachari | Ernst & Young
• Jonathan Shenkman | Paul Hastings
Plus Equity Trust specialists from our global network
To register your interest, please contact Louise Bowden by Wednesday, 16th June:
The ETF & Indexing Investments conference 2010, now in its 4th year, is designed to address and answer all of these questions as it brings together 250 investors and product providers over 3 days and 10 hours of networking.
The 2010 agenda is based around 8 key themes:
• Where is the industry heading? Analysing trends in ETF & Indexing investing
New era, new challenges for Europe’s asset allocators
As Europe’s institutional investors emerge from the financial crisis every part of the investment process is being re-examined, from benchmarks to risk management to diversification and the types of investment structures being used.
Asset Allocation Summit 2010 is designed to address these challenges and outline how to take advantage of the market opportunities this new era holds as it brings together 250 institutional investors and asset managers over 3 days and 10 hours of networking.
The 2010 agenda is based around 9 key themes:
• Global outlook and investment strategy for 2011
• European fiscal sustainability & the dollar
IIR’s 8th annual Investing in Distressed Debt conference is the market-leading event for distressed investors, turnaround professionals, insolvency practitioners & private equity GPs.
Investing in Distressed Debt brings together an exceptional panel of leading international distressed debt & restructuring experts. Your experience won’t stop with the content – this event is renowned as a superb place to network, so you can continue to benefit after the speeches. Now is the time to get ready to profit from the credit cycle and to be prepared to grasp all the opportunities you can.
A series of thought provoking presentations and debates will allow HFT firms and thought leaders within the market place to come together and seek to find solutions for the current industry challenges. Those involved with HFT will have the chance to share best practice and learn from one another’s experiences.
This practical 3 day course run by a former senior banker is designed to provide you with in-depth understanding of LBO and Merger methods in order to make effective business decisions based on sound valuation of businesses. You will gain the tools to value and account for a merger of two businesses and explore the concept of synergy valuation.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
• Understand the core concepts of LBO modelling and why transactions work and fail
The most complete seminar on private equity turnaround & restructuring features:
• Current trends & regulatory developments occurring within the restructuring market
• The new environment for restructuring pre-crunch personal deals
• Restructuring the leverage frenzy:
- challenges and solutions for restructuring PE deals of the last cycle
• Creative restructuring strategies
• Case study:
- the structured exit of the deeply distressed Saab Automobile by
Plus don't miss the panel discussion giving the banks perspective on private equity restructuring.
A comprehensive seminar looking at the hot topics in the current fund raising environment including:
• Getting to "yes": Raising a mid-market European fund