More than 325 senior colleagues from Homebuilders, Funds/Private Equity firms, Land Developers, Land Owners, Lenders, Property Management and from other service providers to the industry attended our inaugural Land & Homebuilding Private Equity Forum in Vegas last fall. We are excited to be back in Vegas for the great networking and to continue to explore the key industry issues.
Conference Highlights From Our 2013 Vegas Forum:
85% of the attendees were senior level
20+ Top PE, Land Development, Home Builders, Econometric, Property Management & Legal Firms are Exhibitors/Sponsors
40+ C-level speakers from Funds, Homebuilders and Land developers
Here are some topics we plan to address:
* As we Enter Year 5 in the Historic 7 Year Cycle, What are you Doing differently this Time Around?
* Demographics Trend or Long Term Change?
* How are you Positioning your Company to Attract the First-Time Homebuyer?
* 6 Markets, 60 Minutes: A Discussion of Major Markets
* Land & Lot Prices Where are they Going?
* Margins, Cash Flow & Leverage: What is your Profit Profile?
* How are you Growing and Diversifying your Business?
* Enter the Shark tank
Did you know that you can start networking in advance of the event? Click here to learn how.
We look forward to seeing you in Vegas!