4sight Financial Software Ltd
152 Morrison Street
4sight Financial Software develops and implements solutions for the Securities Finance, Collateral Management, Settlement and Connectivity markets. Our software helps financial institutions to improve efficiency, automate manual processes and control risk.
We also provide project management, consultancy services and global support through our worldwide network of offices.
4sight Financial Software is an independent software solutions provider to financial institutions, with fifteen years of experience and offices and clients worldwide. Our customer base includes a full spectrum of market participants from principal intermediaries, custodial lenders & agents, to direct lenders and global broker dealers.
Clients in sixteen countries on four continents use our software to meet their business needs and we offer the reliability and experience of a company with a proven track record.
Our product range consists of:
• 4sight Securities Finance (4SF) – a software solution for lending, borrowing, repo, swaps and collateral management across the equity and fixed income markets.
• 4sight Xpose – standalone software for enterprise wide collateral management and optimization. Xpose enables users to manage collateral for securities lending and repo, derivatives, ETFs and FX.
• 4sight Settlement- An international and UK settlement and accounting system.
• 4sight Connect - A low latency market connectivity platform.
These solutions provide front-to-back office support and help our clients to:
• Boost revenues
• Reduce costs
• Increase trading volumes
• Improve customer service
• Expand trading opportunities
• Control risk
As a company, 4sight delivers:
• Software at the cutting edge of technology
• Expert industry knowledge
• Outstanding responsiveness to our clients
• The reliability of a company that has worked with some of the world’s largest financial institutions to deliver many successful projects
For further details, please visit www.4sight.com
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- Partner events