Developing appropriate knowledge on Operational aspects of Dedicated Family Offices and Multi-Family Offices is of utmost importance.
This one day event will also analyze and provide total understanding on how an office investment depends on numerous strategic layers, especially:
• The advantages and the costs (investment commissions, honorary commissions, cost analysis) incurred by the used structure;
• The team that is running the office (staffing, recruitment process, keeping the family officers on board);
• The way that the office is run (Implementing governance by using a board of directors and advisors);
• The decision making structures during Crisis;
• The controls implemented (followed standards, autoregulation, benchmarks);
The potential for a label for FO to be created by an association or an organization will also be discussed
This conference aims to provide strategic knowledge to Family Offices and family Officers through a panel of experts having an extensive experience in managing / counseling Family Offices in a national and international scale. Private valuable studies will be unveiled through veteran family officers and advisers.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- Partner events