Advanced Fixed-Income Investing Seminar
July 7-9, London
Early bird rate available before May 8
This seminar is designed to equip participants with the state-of-the-art techniques to manage interest rate and credit risks, to seize current opportunities in the fixed income market, and to hedge the risks associated with an instable credit and interest rate environment.
The seminar will provide participants with advanced techniques to:
• Measure the impact of changes in interest rates and credit spreads on fixed-income portfolios;
• Model changes in interest rates and credit spreads;
• Hedge away the impact of such changes from both asset management and asset-liability (ALM) management standpoints;
• Optimise the exposure of bond portfolios to these changes in the context of fixed-income portfolio construction;
• Implement active strategies to benefit from expected changes in the interest rate and credit environments.
The seminar will be delivered by three leading experts in the field of fixed-income investing, who have widely published in leading international journals and who have authored several reference texts on the subject.
Register before May 8 to benefit from a €900 early bird discount!
Book a seat online at: store.edhec-risk.com or contact Mélanie Ruiz at AMeducation@edhec-risk.com or on: +33 493-187-819
Tue, 05/04/2016 - 10:29
Tue, 29/03/2016 - 08:37
Thu, 31/03/2016 - 10:46
Thu, 24/03/2016 - 10:12
Tue, 22/03/2016 - 13:39
Mon, 21/03/2016 - 14:04