Strategic and tactical allocation for asset managers and investors
The Asset Allocation Summit 2009 is Europe's biggest and most influential event focused on strategic and tactical asset allocation for both asset managers and institutional investors, at a time when asset allocation is more critical than ever.
• Managing the impact of the financial crisis: Advanced investment strategies for an economic downturn, including special focus on fixed income
• Unparalleled line-up of institutional investors and asset managers: Hear 32 leading end investors and asset management CIOs reveal their asset allocation strategies
• Choose your content: Dedicated streams for pension fund trustees and advanced investors
Key topics include:
• What is the impact of the financial crisis on strategic vs. tactical?
• What is the optimal asset allocation choice in an illiquid market?
• With increased global correlations and a more interdependent global economy, how can diversification reduce portfolio risk?
• Is LDI (liability-driven investment) the right strategy to tackle falling asset values and rising deficits?
• What are the dynamic alternative asset classes for 2010? Commodities, infrastructure, hedge funds?
• Will 2010 see dramatic changes in the overall distribution of assets for the long term?
Fri, 19/12/2014 - 10:24
With service providers reporting growth in hybrid funds, funds for single investors and bespoke managed accounts, this report examines the regulations and new services being developed in Cayman to tackle the fast-changing offshore funds market... »
Fri, 19/12/2014 - 09:11
Voting for the 6th edition of the Hedgeweek Global Awards is now open. The Awards will be presented at a lunch ceremony to be held in London. ... »
Tue, 09/12/2014 - 09:58
Read how managed accounts platforms are now catering to a wide spectrum of investor needs, from straightforward commingled funds to sophisticated infrastructure solutions for the largest institutional investors. And the rise of liquid alternatives means that onshore funds - UCITS, AIFs and '40 Act funds - are becoming just as popular as offshore funds... »
Thu, 11/12/2014 - 11:31
Global assets under management* of the private real estate industry have reached USD742bn, an all-time high for the industry, and up from USD697bn as of the end of 2013. Preqin’s Andrew Moylan takes a look at the latest stats on the industry. ... »
Fri, 28/11/2014 - 12:01
In this report S&P Capital IQ examines how credit events can impact on the price of equities. The results are compelling. The report looks at the relationship between credit indicators and equity back-tested returns. ... »
Sat, 27 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMTQuantitative Research | Equity | New York
Sat, 27 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMTQuantitative Analyst - CVA, IR, and Credit Model Validation - US Investment Bank
Thu, 25 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMT