Strategic and tactical allocation for asset managers and investors
The Asset Allocation Summit 2009 is Europe's biggest and most influential event focused on strategic and tactical asset allocation for both asset managers and institutional investors, at a time when asset allocation is more critical than ever.
• Managing the impact of the financial crisis: Advanced investment strategies for an economic downturn, including special focus on fixed income
• Unparalleled line-up of institutional investors and asset managers: Hear 32 leading end investors and asset management CIOs reveal their asset allocation strategies
• Choose your content: Dedicated streams for pension fund trustees and advanced investors
Key topics include:
• What is the impact of the financial crisis on strategic vs. tactical?
• What is the optimal asset allocation choice in an illiquid market?
• With increased global correlations and a more interdependent global economy, how can diversification reduce portfolio risk?
• Is LDI (liability-driven investment) the right strategy to tackle falling asset values and rising deficits?
• What are the dynamic alternative asset classes for 2010? Commodities, infrastructure, hedge funds?
• Will 2010 see dramatic changes in the overall distribution of assets for the long term?
Thu, 16/06/2016 - 10:39
Tue, 14/06/2016 - 12:58
Thu, 09/06/2016 - 11:31
Mon, 13/06/2016 - 14:12
Fri, 24/06/2016 - 11:06
Tue, 24/05/2016 - 11:50
Mon, 16/05/2016 - 12:00
Mon, 13/06/2016 - 14:42
Fri, 27/05/2016 - 08:40