Exchange Traded Funds For Asset Managers
Future Direction on Strategic Allocation
& the Wider Investment Opportunities
Thursday 26th March 2009, Guoman Charing Cross Hotel, London
The first ETF launched in 1993 but it is in the past 5 years that we have seen their popularity explode. New ETFs continue to be launched and as investors opt for more diverse and targeted asset classes, ETFs provide attractive investment opportunities and allow exposure to a more varied range of companies that are not to be found listed on the main stock exchanges.
To help you evolve and tailor your portfolios to their maximum potential, IBC's ETFs for Asset Managers conference will address the key issues surrounding these innovative investment vehicles.
3 Key Benefits in Attending:
• Hear what is in the pipeline for 2009
• Programme focussed on strategy NOT the basics
• Speaker line-up of some of the leading names in the market - from issuers, index providers, market makers, asset managers
To Reiterate - Why Use ETFs?
• ETFs can be bought and sold throughout the trading day
• Traders can short or buy ETFs on margin
• Low cost
• Tax efficient
Some of the markets leading experts will be sharing insights on the following:
• Why Use ETFs in Today's Market?• Liquidity & Investor Confidence
• The Role of the Liquidity Provider (Authorised Participants)
• Strategic Structuring & Regulatory Overview
• Demand for Innovation: The Next Step for Indices
• ETFs to Enhance Portfolio Management - What is on Offer?
• Strategic Allocation to Alternative ETFs
• Passive vs. Active Fund Management
• The Use of Structured & Leveraged ETFs to Boost Returns
• Evaluating the Products
• Global ETF Distribution Opportunities
Don't Miss - Pre-conference workshop - 25th March 2009
The A-Z of ETFs
Offering you a comprehensive introduction on what ETFs are and how to use them to their full potential. If you are new to the ETF world, or in need of a refresher on the basics and ongoing evolution, this practical workshop can greatly benefit you and keep you up to speed with the latest market developments.
To register, please visit http://www.iir-events.com/IIR-Conf/page.aspx?id=17070 quoting your VIP No: KM3136ETF - 10% discount for Hedgemedia subscribers. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7017 7790.
Tue, 09/08/2016 - 13:20
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 14:52
Tue, 02/08/2016 - 12:39
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 11:03
Wed, 13/07/2016 - 23:35
Thu, 16/06/2016 - 10:39
Tue, 14/06/2016 - 12:58
Mon, 16/05/2016 - 12:00
Thu, 07/07/2016 - 14:15