Investors and industry leaders debate the key issues :
• What criteria are investors using to select managers?
• How to match liquidity terms to hedge fund strategies
• Fees: towards a better alignment of interests
• How will regulatory change impact the industry?
• Is there still a place for FOHFs in institutional portfolios?
What is new in 2009?
• Meet leading hedge fund founders and CIOs: Hear from the founders of Clive Capital, Polygon, Niederhoffer, Wadhwani, Argonaut, IKOS, Capital Fund Management, SVM, Hermitage, Crossborder Capital and others. Hear CIOs and star managers from Tudor Capital, Gabelli, RMF, IPM, Pioneer, Barclays Capital, Ermitage and many others.
• Network with serious institutional investors: Meet with CIOs and hedge fund allocators from Universities Superannuation Scheme, APG Asset Management, California Endowment, Mn Services, Merseyside Pension Fund, British Steel Pension Fund, Railpen Investments, Hewlett Packard, Commonwealth Education Trust, Al Said, Ernst & Young Pension Plan, Bedfordshire Pension Fund and many more.
• Gain insight from top thinkers and investment strategists: Be inspired by the thinking of Nassim Nicholas Taleb, Professor Richard Taffler, Roger Bootle, Jesper Koll, David Gerstenhaber, Tim Bond, Chris Weafer and Robin Griffiths.
Mon, 19/12/2016 - 09:35
Tue, 10/01/2017 - 12:28
Thu, 22/12/2016 - 10:55
Tue, 06/12/2016 - 10:17
Mon, 12/12/2016 - 10:24
Tue, 29/11/2016 - 13:22
Thu, 10/11/2016 - 12:39