This short but practical workshop investigates recent market changes that have affected hedge funds and their performance. What happened and what went wrong? How has the role of hedge funds changed in the investment portfolios? And finally, what hedge funds have to do in order to regain customers and strengthen risk management function?
Use this excellent opportunity to meet your peers and discuss the future of the hedge funds sector.
Main Topics Covered During This Workshop
• Lessons learnt from 2008
• How big is the Hedge Funds universe now?
• The latest strategies in the hedge funds industry and how the latest market events affected this sector
• Should you still have hedge funds in your portfolio and why? Examining pros and cons
• Benchmarking and due diligence process
• Risk management for hedge funds: legal, credit, operational, financial and other
• The roles of prime brokers, custodians and fund managers
Who Should Attend
This workshop aims at anyone who is investing or otherwise involved in the hedge funds universe and want to understand changes that are taking place in this sector.
To find our more contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 207 193 5035
Wed, 23/11/2016 - 13:57
Mon, 07/11/2016 - 10:46
Wed, 26/10/2016 - 12:04
Mon, 03/10/2016 - 11:19
Tue, 29/11/2016 - 13:22
Thu, 10/11/2016 - 12:39
Mon, 05/09/2016 - 11:22