Main Topics Covered During This Training
• Introduction to debt and equity capital markets
• Debt instruments: bond, loan
• The role of central and investment banks
• Main types of financial players
• What is an M&A and private equity
• How to raise capital through equity financing
• How to read the financial press
• Trends in investment banking
The course includes many case studies, exercises and a financial quiz.
Who Should Attend
Graduates and anyone who wants to understand how the financial markets work and the basic mechanisms behind them.
You may be interested in extending your knowledge by signing up to our 1 day Global Capital Markets 2009 in the Context of the Crisis course on 21 September which broadens understanding of the financial sector by discussing recent events and trends. You will receive 10% discount when you book for both courses at the same time.
To find our more contact us: email@example.com or +44 207 193 5035
Thu, 06/10/2016 - 10:28
Mon, 03/10/2016 - 12:19
Mon, 24/10/2016 - 11:45
Wed, 19/10/2016 - 12:49
Mon, 05/09/2016 - 12:22
Tue, 09/08/2016 - 13:20
Thu, 22/09/2016 - 15:04
Tue, 20/09/2016 - 10:51
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 11:03
Wed, 13/07/2016 - 23:35