Don't miss out on this fantastic conference and secure your early bird of £295 + VAT until 30th January 2009.
Conference is free to attend for the first 20 traders that register.
Regular price as of 31st January 2009: £595 +VAT
( reference code to be quoted on all communication: IIETF09.HM)
Full-day conference will cover topics on:
• Recent trends in the ETF market new products and trends
• Who manages your money?
• Social and responsible European investing in ETF's
• What should you be looking for when choosing the right ETF?
• Fundamental weighted indexes - how to find the right index
• How to avoid the tax trap - legislation on the move
Additional conference features:
In depth ETF polling session, Happy Hour with speed networking and a networking drinks reception
Speaker line up includes:
• Deborah Fuhr, Global Head of ETF Research and Implementation Strategy, Barclays Global Investors
• Jim Wiandt, Publisher, Index Publications
• Jim Kandunias, CFA, COO, Legg Mason International Equities
• John Redwood, Chairman, Evercore Pan-Asset Capital Management
• Elizabeth Stone, Partner, Tax, PricewaterhouseCoopers
• Tim Mitchell, Head of Investing Institution, Invesco - PowerShares
• Karl Olbert, Senior Consultant, Funds@Work
• David Bennett, CEO, Association of Private Clients & Stockbrokers
• Penny Shepherd, CEO, UKSIF (UK Social Investment Forum)
• Simon Gleeson, Partner, Clifford Chance
• William Wright, Editor, Financial News
• John Godden, CEO, IGS Hedge Fund Advisory
• Jacob H. Schmidt, CEO, Schmidt Research Partners Ltd.
• Giles Crewdson, Head of Asset Management practice, Korn Ferry
• Markus Hill, Independent Asset Management Consultant
For further information contact -
Anna Konieczny, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 (0) 20 7426 3345
Tue, 24/02/2015 - 19:14
New regulations are allowing hedge fund managers and institutional investors to take advantage of fresh opportunities in the Swiss market, from innovative new fund platforms to new fund strategies and structures that provide significant portfolio diversification opportunities... »
Thu, 19/02/2015 - 16:18
The attraction of incubator platforms has increased noticeably in recent years. New hedge funds face a Sisyphus-like task getting up and running as global regulation and compliance pushes costs up, whilst investors simultaneously expect to see institutional quality operations in place from day one. ... »
Thu, 19/02/2015 - 18:04
Read how managers seeking to distribute in Europe can appoint a third party AIFM (or ManCo), and the fund distribution benefits this can bring, both for new fund launches and redomiciled funds... »
Tue, 17/02/2015 - 06:00
Healthcare costs continue to spiral out of control and yet still achieve relatively poor outcomes, says Richard A Kimball Jr (pictured), CEO of HEXL… ... »
Tue, 10/02/2015 - 08:01
Just 20 years ago, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) were novelties. Now, after two decades of explosive growth, they are firmly entrenched in the asset management landscape. Total US-listed ETF assets reached a record-setting USD2.0 trillion at the end of 2014, up from USD1.7 trillion a year earlier, and inflows totaled USD244 billion for the year. European ETFs also saw record flows in 2014; they attracted USD61.4 billion in new assets, more than three times the 2013 total. ... »