Don't miss out on this fantastic conference and secure your early bird of £295 + VAT until 30th January 2009.
Conference is free to attend for the first 20 traders that register.
Regular price as of 31st January 2009: £595 +VAT
( reference code to be quoted on all communication: IIETF09.HM)
Full-day conference will cover topics on:
• Recent trends in the ETF market new products and trends
• Who manages your money?
• Social and responsible European investing in ETF's
• What should you be looking for when choosing the right ETF?
• Fundamental weighted indexes - how to find the right index
• How to avoid the tax trap - legislation on the move
Additional conference features:
In depth ETF polling session, Happy Hour with speed networking and a networking drinks reception
Speaker line up includes:
• Deborah Fuhr, Global Head of ETF Research and Implementation Strategy, Barclays Global Investors
• Jim Wiandt, Publisher, Index Publications
• Jim Kandunias, CFA, COO, Legg Mason International Equities
• John Redwood, Chairman, Evercore Pan-Asset Capital Management
• Elizabeth Stone, Partner, Tax, PricewaterhouseCoopers
• Tim Mitchell, Head of Investing Institution, Invesco - PowerShares
• Karl Olbert, Senior Consultant, Funds@Work
• David Bennett, CEO, Association of Private Clients & Stockbrokers
• Penny Shepherd, CEO, UKSIF (UK Social Investment Forum)
• Simon Gleeson, Partner, Clifford Chance
• William Wright, Editor, Financial News
• John Godden, CEO, IGS Hedge Fund Advisory
• Jacob H. Schmidt, CEO, Schmidt Research Partners Ltd.
• Giles Crewdson, Head of Asset Management practice, Korn Ferry
• Markus Hill, Independent Asset Management Consultant
For further information contact -
Anna Konieczny, email@example.com, +44 (0) 20 7426 3345
Wed, 22/07/2015 - 19:52
The introduction of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) into European law in 2013 was part of a series of moves towards greater regulatory oversight of the hedge fund industry in recent years. In our survey, we asked hedge fund managers for their views on the effect of these new regulations on the industry as well as their expectations about the impact of the AIFMD on their firm over the next 12 months, the results of which are analyzed in this extract from the Preqin Special Report: AIFMD in the Hedge Fund Industry – 2015 Update. ... »
Thu, 02/07/2015 - 15:51
A couple of years ago, the title Chief Information Security Officer, or CISO for short, was a foreign concept within the hedge fund community. The winds have changed, however, as hedge funds become increasingly targeted by cyber hackers, causing many to hire a CISO to uphold the network integrity of the firm. ... »
Mon, 29/06/2015 - 12:48
Sovereign wealth funds, though small in number and secretive in nature, wield considerable influence as investors as a result of their sizeable assets under management. This extract is taken from Preqin’s latest report which features exclusive content from the 2015 Preqin Sovereign Wealth Fund Review. ... »
Tue, 16/06/2015 - 09:57
Mergers and acquisitions in recent years have changed the face of hedge fund administration. Big custodial banks are likely to dominate the HFA space in years to come, forming one part of a barbell with a number of well-run, well-capitalised independent HFAs on the other end. This report examines the implications for both hedge funds and their administrators... »
Fri, 05/06/2015 - 12:06
The North American private debt industry has seen substantial growth in assets over the last decade. This extract from the Preqin Special Report: Private Debt in North America looks at the current state of private debt fundraising and funds currently in market. ... »