Don't miss out on this fantastic conference and secure your early bird of £295 + VAT until 30th January 2009.
Conference is free to attend for the first 20 traders that register.
Regular price as of 31st January 2009: £595 +VAT
( reference code to be quoted on all communication: IIETF09.HM)
Full-day conference will cover topics on:
• Recent trends in the ETF market new products and trends
• Who manages your money?
• Social and responsible European investing in ETF's
• What should you be looking for when choosing the right ETF?
• Fundamental weighted indexes - how to find the right index
• How to avoid the tax trap - legislation on the move
Additional conference features:
In depth ETF polling session, Happy Hour with speed networking and a networking drinks reception
Speaker line up includes:
• Deborah Fuhr, Global Head of ETF Research and Implementation Strategy, Barclays Global Investors
• Jim Wiandt, Publisher, Index Publications
• Jim Kandunias, CFA, COO, Legg Mason International Equities
• John Redwood, Chairman, Evercore Pan-Asset Capital Management
• Elizabeth Stone, Partner, Tax, PricewaterhouseCoopers
• Tim Mitchell, Head of Investing Institution, Invesco - PowerShares
• Karl Olbert, Senior Consultant, Funds@Work
• David Bennett, CEO, Association of Private Clients & Stockbrokers
• Penny Shepherd, CEO, UKSIF (UK Social Investment Forum)
• Simon Gleeson, Partner, Clifford Chance
• William Wright, Editor, Financial News
• John Godden, CEO, IGS Hedge Fund Advisory
• Jacob H. Schmidt, CEO, Schmidt Research Partners Ltd.
• Giles Crewdson, Head of Asset Management practice, Korn Ferry
• Markus Hill, Independent Asset Management Consultant
For further information contact -
Anna Konieczny, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 (0) 20 7426 3345
Wed, 21/01/2015 - 09:44
Read how prime brokers of all shapes and sizes are becoming both operational and balance sheet-efficient, and broadening out their product suites for hedge fund managers... »
Tue, 20/01/2015 - 10:06
This Hedgeweek Special Report explains not only why managed futures should be reconsidered by investors, but also how a more effective risk allocation strategy can benefit investor portfolios in both correlated and non-correlated markets... »
Fri, 30/01/2015 - 10:12
55% of private equity firms surveyed by Preqin at the end of 2014 stated they would deploy greater levels of capital in 2015, although 39% suggested it is more difficult to find attractive investments. Preqin’s Christopher Elvin comments: ... »
Fri, 19/12/2014 - 10:24
With service providers reporting growth in hybrid funds, funds for single investors and bespoke managed accounts, this report examines the regulations and new services being developed in Cayman to tackle the fast-changing offshore funds market... »
Tue, 20/01/2015 - 12:26
977 private equity funds held a final close throughout the year raising a total of USD486bn, higher than any annual amount between 2009 and 2012, and on track to match the 2013 total. Preqin’s Christopher Elvin (pictured) reviews a year of private equity fundraising: ... »