Don't miss out on this fantastic conference and secure your early bird of £295 + VAT until 30th January 2009.
Conference is free to attend for the first 20 traders that register.
Regular price as of 31st January 2009: £595 +VAT
( reference code to be quoted on all communication: IIETF09.HM)
Full-day conference will cover topics on:
• Recent trends in the ETF market new products and trends
• Who manages your money?
• Social and responsible European investing in ETF's
• What should you be looking for when choosing the right ETF?
• Fundamental weighted indexes - how to find the right index
• How to avoid the tax trap - legislation on the move
Additional conference features:
In depth ETF polling session, Happy Hour with speed networking and a networking drinks reception
Speaker line up includes:
• Deborah Fuhr, Global Head of ETF Research and Implementation Strategy, Barclays Global Investors
• Jim Wiandt, Publisher, Index Publications
• Jim Kandunias, CFA, COO, Legg Mason International Equities
• John Redwood, Chairman, Evercore Pan-Asset Capital Management
• Elizabeth Stone, Partner, Tax, PricewaterhouseCoopers
• Tim Mitchell, Head of Investing Institution, Invesco - PowerShares
• Karl Olbert, Senior Consultant, [email protected]
• David Bennett, CEO, Association of Private Clients & Stockbrokers
• Penny Shepherd, CEO, UKSIF (UK Social Investment Forum)
• Simon Gleeson, Partner, Clifford Chance
• William Wright, Editor, Financial News
• John Godden, CEO, IGS Hedge Fund Advisory
• Jacob H. Schmidt, CEO, Schmidt Research Partners Ltd.
• Giles Crewdson, Head of Asset Management practice, Korn Ferry
• Markus Hill, Independent Asset Management Consultant
For further information contact -
Anna Konieczny, [email protected], +44 (0) 20 7426 3345
Thu, 06/04/2017 - 14:14
Mon, 24/04/2017 - 13:15
Tue, 25/04/2017 - 13:21
Mon, 10/04/2017 - 12:39
Wed, 29/03/2017 - 10:44
Fri, 24/03/2017 - 11:55
Mon, 27/03/2017 - 13:53
Mon, 20/02/2017 - 15:43