Finally, you will explore current market trends which will help you assess the best ways of obtaining exposure to private equity.
Run by experienced banker who specialises in asset allocation and portfolio management this training will give you practical tools to optimise portfolio by implementing private equity as a part of your investment strategy.
By the end of this training you will:
• Understand the nature and characteristics of private equity as an asset class
• Gain all the tools to analyse and implement private equity in an investment portfolio
• Understand due diligence process as well as risk management and portfolio measurement techniques
• Assess different ways of obtaining exposure to this asset class
• Learn how to construct the portfolio and achieve diversification
• Explore current market trends including exposure to emerging markets and what lessons can be learnt from the North American and European markets
Book by 12 June and pay £1680 + VAT. Regular price: £1795 + VAT
Contact us for more information firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 207 193 5035
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- Partner events