Delegates will be invited to consider the choice of London Stock Exchange markets available to funds, including SFM, AIM and the Main Market, and analyse the benefits between going public or staying private.
The event will analyse the reasons behind London's appeal to investment managers, including hedge funds, private equity funds and emerging market and specialist property funds.
• the choice of markets for floating funds - which, when and why?
• fund comparison: going public or staying private
• regulatory framework for our markets and requirements for an admission
• how to attract and reach investors
• post-IPO considerations
• opportunities for funds in the present economic environment.
Tue, 09/08/2016 - 13:20
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 14:52
Tue, 02/08/2016 - 12:39
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 11:03
Wed, 13/07/2016 - 23:35
Thu, 16/06/2016 - 10:39
Tue, 14/06/2016 - 12:58
Mon, 16/05/2016 - 12:00
Thu, 07/07/2016 - 14:15